Terms & conditions
Although Quantock Trekking ponies are experienced animals, riding to any standard carries a potential risk because horses may react unpredictably. You must agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I understand and accept that horse riding carries an inherent risk to my safety.
- I accept the risk that I may fall off and be injured.
- I understand that instructions I may be given in the course of a ride are for my safety and agree to follow them.
- I understand that an appropriate riding hat may reduce the severity of any injury and will wear one at all times when mounted.
- I understand that a body protector may also reduce the severity of any injury and accept that it is my choice whether or not to wear one.
- I understand that it is important to be honest and open about my riding experience, and will tell Quantock Trekking about:
- My previous riding experience
- Previous riding accidents where I was at fault
- Any medical conditions which may affect my ability to ride
- I understand that Quantock Trekking may refuse my request to ride for safety or operational reasons.